has anyone heard of a player called steven arnold?

Guest vincenp2

Guest vincenp2

hi, my father in law was telling us last night that a cousin who now lives in canada used to play for sheffield wednesday. his name is steven arnold, and played in the seventies we think, and may only have played the once in the first team, maybe against everton. does anyone know of this player?

Guest tsavo

hi, my father in law was telling us last night that a cousin who now lives in canada used to play for sheffield wednesday. his name is steven arnold, and played in the seventies we think, and may only have played the once in the first team, maybe against everton. does anyone know of this player?

According to this sites no steven Arnold listed. Will keep looking. more info, dates etc would help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...obinson%2C+Carl

I've not come up with anything at all on this

Only player I can find of that name played for Liverpool and Maidstone ?

Guest sr_1867

I have a book called The Wednesday Boys listing players who played for the club between 1880 and 2005 and there is no listing for a Steven Arnold Sorry

My name is Steve Arnold and I played for the Sheffield Wednesday Juniors and some reserve games but it was in the '60s. I originally come from Leeds but now live in Canada. I also have relatives in Doncaster.

Well it looks like the mystery has been solved. Another victory for Sheffield History. Welcome to the site Steve it looks like you have gained a cousin. I hope you stick around. What part of Canada are you in? I am here in Vancouver and have been since 1981

Well it looks like the mystery has been solved. Another victory for Sheffield History. Welcome to the site Steve it looks like you have gained a cousin. I hope you stick around. What part of Canada are you in? I am here in Vancouver and have been since 1981

I am in Kitchener, Ontario. I never knew anyone from my family, other than me, had emigrated to Canada. This is really interesting - what side of the family are you on and what is your name. We've been here since 1976.

I am in Kitchener, Ontario. I never knew anyone from my family, other than me, had emigrated to Canada. This is really interesting - what side of the family are you on and what is your name. We've been here since 1976.

I think you are reading the post wrong. The original poster mentions that you are cousins, I was just asking where another ex pat was in Canada.

My name is Steve Arnold and I played for the Sheffield Wednesday Juniors and some reserve games but it was in the '60s. I originally come from Leeds but now live in Canada. I also have relatives in Doncaster.

I think you are reading the post wrong. The original poster mentions that you are cousins, I was just asking where another ex pat was in Canada.

Sorry about that - new to all this - I have now responded to the original posting - hope this works.

Sorry about that - new to all this - I have now responded to the original posting - hope this works.

Good luck mate. Keep us informed