I cant think of an interesting introduction! Hello all.

Guest nevynd

Hello all

I spent ages trying to think of something witty and clever to start my "hello" post with, and couldnt. :blink: So Ive decided to just be normal and say hello lol

I have spent alot of the last year researching family connections and ancestry, have done okay I think, and am trying to be pretty cautious and not steal someone else family just cos the dates are about right and they seem interesting.

I am loving this site, not just for the ancestry thing but it has given me a whole new outlook on my town, and my neighbours.

Hello all

I spent ages trying to think of something witty and clever to start my "hello" post with, and couldnt. :blink: So Ive decided to just be normal and say hello lol

I have spent alot of the last year researching family connections and ancestry, have done okay I think, and am trying to be pretty cautious and not steal someone else family just cos the dates are about right and they seem interesting.

I am loving this site, not just for the ancestry thing but it has given me a whole new outlook on my town, and my neighbours.

Hi nevynd, and welcome to the forum. Glad you're enjoying it, it's certainly broadened my knowledge about the city since I started! Look forward to seeing your posts

Regards

Bayleaf