Wolves aka QuinceHarmon

Guest Desy

This group were very big in the working mens clubs in the South Yorkshire are in the late 60's 70's Change there name when they released a single for the film " On the Buses"

Have recently reformed as reunited I think

Pete, Ross can't remember the others

This group were very big in the working mens clubs in the South Yorkshire are in the late 60's 70's Change there name when they released a single for the film " On the Buses"

Have recently reformed as reunited I think

Pete, Ross can't remember the others

I used to work in a musical instrument shop in the early 70's and remember these guys coming in a regualr basis. Ross was a great guy. Went to see them a few times but between the Wolves and Quince Harmon I think they also called themselves 'New Jersey Turnpike'

Hi All, The Wolves were, a great band who regularly filled clubs, they were , Bob Holt, lead vocalist, Pete Jowle, guitar, Ross Grant, bass, Ivor Drawmer, keyboards, the drums was Roger Harrison/Pete Wardlow. As rightly stated went onto form Quinceharmon, then some of the band went onto form New Jersey Turnpike. Think Pete at this time went on to form a duo with someone else.

Again correct in sort of way three of them did get back together a few years ago as Reunion, they were Pete, Ross & Roger.

Sadly Roger has passed away.

Regards,acman.

Quinceharmon Singles :

Strange Feeling (1971) (DB8772)

Sunshine City/Mr Sun (1972), £10 on eBay - http://www.ebay.co.u...a-/130321861569 (DB 8929)

and

Stubborn As A Mule/Birmingham (January 1972)

also (possibly) "Suddenly The Whole World's Mine"

and, of course :

It's a Great Life on the Buses http://search.4share...fe+On+The+Buses (1971 - "On the Busses, Columbia DB 8798)

Columbia label