Abbeydale Grange

Guest RevNick

Links are always good Steve, your input appreciated.

I've no idea what I've posted over the years, thankfully we have lots of moderators who still have some idea whats going on and how "it" all works.

Welcome to SheffieldHistory.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42876713.html Some external and internal photos of the Lodge. The property has either been sold or removed from the market, so unfortunately the photos are slightly "greyed out", but still viewable. My first post - I'm assuming it's ok to provide that link?

Extract from Rightmove's Terms and conditions.

"You must not include links to this Site in any other Site without our prior written consent. In particular (but without limiting the foregoing) you must not include in any other Site any "deep link" to any page on this Site. You may link to our home page at www.rightmove.co.uk provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and without giving a reason."

Seems a bit harsh ?

Extract from Rightmove's Terms and conditions.

"You must not include links to this Site in any other Site without our prior written consent. In particular (but without limiting the foregoing) you must not include in any other Site any "deep link" to any page on this Site. You may link to our home page at www.rightmove.co.uk provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and without giving a reason."

Seems a bit harsh ?

Load of rubbish, if the page is freely available on't internet eg: via Google, I don't see how they can stop any linking to it.

Load of rubbish, if the page is freely available on't internet eg: via Google, I don't see how they can stop any linking to it.

I have a tendency to agree.

Abbeydale Grange

s38687.jpg.46cec3d7bceb43e181a6e9121df395fd.jpgs38687

Grange Grammar School for Girls, Abbeydale Road originally Abbeydale Grange, once the home of Wilson Mappin J.P.  2nd November 1988. 

Grange Grammar School for Girls (Abbeydale Grange) 1963

https://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s24949&pos=14&action=zoom&id=27729