The Future of Sheffield? I hope not.

POPPYCHRISTINA

This is a recent photo that I took from standing in the doorway of The Roebuck, Charles Street..It is looking towards where The Yorkshire Grey was. Not a pretty sight.I think this is another major mistake by our town planners.Does anyone like this building?

Guest transit

OH MY GOD-- omg ,omg. how on earth did this get planning approval -It just looks like a bodge attempt of a revamp of one of the Norfolk Park tower blocks which the council demolished!!! :o

It could have had no character at all, like The Moor ... not to say I like it, what the rest of anywhere looking like ? My wife, an infrequent visitor has a stronger passion to retain the old than me, especially High Street (foolishness on her part) and The Moor

I cannot imagine anything on The Moor worth worrying over except Pepperpot/Cambridge Arcade/Leah's Yard none of which are on the Moor .... lets start a campaign to save Debenhams/Atkinsons/The Hideous MSC thingie or have these all been put out of their misery ?

I think this is more interesting than your average multi-storey car park. (does anyone know of a beautiful one?)

I don't think I can judge it until I can see it next to the much bigger City Lofts tower.

Hugh

Another one to be pulled down in twenty years time, just like the 'eggboxes'

This is a recent photo that I took from standing in the doorway of The Roebuck, Charles Street..It is looking towards where The Yorkshire Grey was. Not a pretty sight.I think this is another major mistake by our town planners.Does anyone like this building?

Sorry, puts hand up, but I kind of like it. In a concrete 70s retro kinda way.

Ok Ill get my coat. he helol he he

Guest codders

It looks like has a temporary "wrapping" around it. Another example of bad planning control!