Another late night

Guest wayney g

Guest wayney g

Cant' seem to get enough of this site !!!!!

Girlfriend getting "annoyed"

Bless her she dont understand SHEFFIELD

But nay mind will convert her one day

See you soon (when she lets me ) !!!!!!!!!

Guest tsavo

OK Wayney, you've discovered our dark secret....the site can be very addictive....in the nicest possible way! For me it's the chance to discover so many new facts about the city where I was born. In fact, if I'm honest, my local history knowledge previously, was limited to Manor Castle and The Old Queens Head pub. Now I've discovered a whole new world of facts about the past and I'm still learning. My wife seems to think I do this for fun (which I do, but don't tell her) I claim it's the perfect way to keep the old brain box working.......and I'm sticking to that!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest carlie167

Yes Wayney, and it doesnt get any less adictive either!! I browse every day but when I first found the site I think I worked my way through every page, it took ages and almost caused divorce proceedings in our house :unsure::unsure:

Anyway welcome and enjoy yourself.

OK Wayney, here's what you do. Tell her you're searching the forum for evidence to support your claim to be the true heir of the Duke of Darnall and thus be able to claim your rightful inheritance! ;-)

Guest transit

cant seem to get enough of this site !!!!!

girlfriend getting "annoyed"

bless her she dont understand SHEFFIELD

But nay mind will convert her one day

see you soon (when she lets me ) !!!!!!!!!

hI waney g - make sure you look up my reply in "bus shortages in 80's" under SHEFFIELD TRANSPORT. when you get a bit of ME time!

Guest wayney g

hI waney g - make sure you look up my reply in "bus shortages in 80's" under SHEFFIELD TRANSPORT. when you get a bit of ME time!

Thanks for that url had a look brought tears to my eyes ! not realy a bus enthusiast !! but could become one !memories eh sorry thats guernsey speak lol bin ere too long :rolleyes:

one more thing this site is for me the dogs ********

Gotta go now pubs callin me :blink:

Guest wayney g

OK Wayney, here's what you do. Tell her you're searching the forum for evidence to support your claim to be the true heir of the Duke of Darnall and thus be able to claim your rightful inheritance! ;-)

Tried that bless her she is a guernsey girl her reply was "where the f*** is darnall " or summat to that extent lol

But ya gotta love her poor thing

Be in sheff later in year she will love it

Cant say the same for my credit card though :( All them shops ! dreading meadowhell !

no i didnt make a spelling mistake there lol

I've been known to have a late night or two here myself ... wife not amused most of the time ....

Enjoy anyway and Welcome to Ya !

Guest wayney g

Thanks to you all for the welcome ! Feel im almost home ! will try to visit this "ADDICTIVE" site as much as poss but as uv possibly noticed me & computers dont get on too well "give me a spanner & hammer &chisel anytime" lol