Where

sando

I know but Ill let some one else answer. Got the same picture on my phone. When is it closing? Will have to run down the stairs before it closes. lol Thats a clue.

Sue

I know but Ill let some one else answer. Got the same picture on my phone. When is it closing? Will have to run down the stairs before it closes. lol Thats a clue.

Sue

Entirely lost with this one, even with a clue. Any chance of a decade clue - if it's after 1890, I'm knackered anyway :blink:

I am guessing Castle House. Was there last year taking pictures of the stairs Sue wants to run down

Spot On, the upper floors are now closed, I wonder if this 'modern art' sculpture will dissapear when the building does, if it has not gone already.

I have run down those stairs 3 times since I first posted, the security is starting to recognise me. he he The sculpture always takes a crap photo, every one I have taken looks blurred or just not right. Spooky. :o

What is it by the way? 'I know its a sculpture before anyone states the obvious' lol

Sue

Maybe it is the light from the glass bricks above that makes

the exposure difficult.

Ooh cant remember looking up before as its the looking down I was having problems with. lol