Moore, Morris and Bellamy families

johnm

Anyone researching the Moore, Morris and Bellamy families of Sheffield please contact me to see if we have a match.

Thanks John

Guest janine

hi i am richard

my nans name was muriel morris, her fathers name was john and he married a beatrice brocklehurst. let me know if there is any connection as i am just starting to trace my family

thanks richard

hi i am richard

my nans name was muriel morris, her fathers name was john and he married a beatrice brocklehurst. let me know if there is any connection as i am just starting to trace my family

thanks richard

Hi Richard, Have you any idea of the birth date and birth place of your John Morris ? My Morris ancestors moved to Sheffield about 1860 from Bingham in Notts. Some of them moved to the Worksop area, some to Derbyshire and some to Rotherham too.

If you think I can help at all you can contact me on john@moorej.freeserve.co.uk

Regards, John

Guest janine

Hi Richard, Have you any idea of the birth date and birth place of your John Morris ? My Morris ancestors moved to Sheffield about 1860 from Bingham in Notts. Some of them moved to the Worksop area, some to Derbyshire and some to Rotherham too.

If you think I can help at all you can contact me on john@moorej.freeserve.co.uk

Regards, John

hi

sorry about not replying as i forgot [oops]

his full name was william john morris he was born in sheffield in 1880, his parents were louisa morris [nee detheridge]c1840 in dudley staffordshire and i believe james morris who died c1879 he to was born in dudley. i have other possible relatives but have not yet made a definate connection. william john morris married a beatrice brocklehurst and they went on to have 12 kids, all born in sheffield. i think they came to sheffield around 1875.

once again sorry for not replying only i've joined so many sites over the last couple of months and had lots of leads on about 15 diferent names i,ve been very busy which is great!!

regards janine [r,s wife]

hi

sorry about not replying as i forgot [oops]

his full name was william john morris he was born in sheffield in 1880, his parents were louisa morris [nee detheridge]c1840 in dudley staffordshire and i believe james morris who died c1879 he to was born in dudley. i have other possible relatives but have not yet made a definate connection. william john morris married a beatrice brocklehurst and they went on to have 12 kids, all born in sheffield. i think they came to sheffield around 1875.

once again sorry for not replying only i've joined so many sites over the last couple of months and had lots of leads on about 15 diferent names i,ve been very busy which is great!!

regards janine [r,s wife]

Hi Janine, Sorry but I can't find any of your Morris' in my tree so I think it must be a different family.

Thanks for replying,

Regards, John

Guest judij

Anyone researching the Moore, Morris and Bellamy families of Sheffield please contact me to see if we have a match.

Thanks John

Hello John,

I have just registered.

As far as I can establish my 4th Greatgrandmother was Mary Bellamy. She married Joseph Woodcock and I know they had at least two children Francis (Frank) born approx 1801 and Harriet Woodcock born 1804 in Thurlstone West Yorkshire.

Please can you contact me if you think there is a match.

Thanks Judi

Hello John,

I have just registered.

As far as I can establish my 4th Greatgrandmother was Mary Bellamy. She married Joseph Woodcock and I know they had at least two children Francis (Frank) born approx 1801 and Harriet Woodcock born 1804 in Thurlstone West Yorkshire.

Please can you contact me if you think there is a match.

Thanks Judi

Hi Judi, I have 4 Mary Bellamy's in my tree. Any idea who were the parents of your Mary ?

Regards, John