John Lenigan??

Guest normanmarina

Guest normanmarina

Wonder if anyone out there can help me trace the whereabouts of John lenigan?? John was the DJ at the marquis of granby disco at bamford in 73-74-75 when it closed,I became good mates with John and he assisted me when I moved over to lancashire in 75,last I heard he had moved on to Scarborough he will be pushing 60 now!!! ive tried all sorts to find him various people finder sites all to no avail,I was told a few years back that lenigan may not have been his real name!!!! he used to be with a really attractive lass called Denise who stayed in sheffield when he moved on,I would be grateful for any info regarding where he might be now or even just to find out how he went on in life,I do remember after the marquis closed he got a job as a bingo caller at a sheffield club no idea which one,surely someone somewhere knows something??regards to all Colin(sid)

Guest Blue_Owl

I think I know the guy you are looking for. I could probably get his contact number if you still need it

Best

Keith

Wonder if anyone out there can help me trace the whereabouts of John lenigan?? John was the DJ at the marquis of granby disco at bamford in 73-74-75 when it closed,I became good mates with John and he assisted me when I moved over to lancashire in 75,last I heard he had moved on to Scarborough he will be pushing 60 now!!! ive tried all sorts to find him various people finder sites all to no avail,I was told a few years back that lenigan may not have been his real name!!!! he used to be with a really attractive lass called Denise who stayed in sheffield when he moved on,I would be grateful for any info regarding where he might be now or even just to find out how he went on in life,I do remember after the marquis closed he got a job as a bingo caller at a sheffield club no idea which one,surely someone somewhere knows something??regards to all Colin(sid)