Paradise Square

Draco

Guest Uppsy_Daisy

I think Ive got Admins photo somewhere, saved it into my pictures under websites when we had that meet up.

Give me a minute Ill find it lol

See how long it lasts, is he looking he he

Hey up mate hows it going? Not well? or dear!

Hey up mate hows it going? Not well? or dear!

aaarrrr!! leave him alone, he's quite good lukkin really ...........................................in a daunting kinda way!

Guest Uppsy_Daisy

Yeh but.......................Who is admin?? the one with the name admin and who was the 1st ever member? Is he the obi wan kenobi?

I bet he put Jedi for religion on the census. lol

He's that bloke that was on Calender the other night talking about Sheffield Wednesday. he he

Uppsy Daisy what makes you think he has two pseudoynms(copied and pasted)? :rolleyes: Is it those shifty eyes? Have you noticed they follow you round the room. he he

Uppsy Daisy what makes you think he has two pseudoynms(copied and pasted)? :rolleyes: Is it those shifty eyes? Have you noticed they follow you round the room. he he

Needs a better artist than me; but a Kitchener SheffieldHistory Needs You, with a pointy-finger would be nice !

Guest skeets

I know, but I'll hold my tongue, see what the newcomers to the Site can find - enjoy the chase !

it means ,2 of a sort,pairs, , twins, 2 shifts worked,large whisky, ice cream cornets, skeets [ho and double chin]

I know, but I'll hold my tongue, see what the newcomers to the Site can find - enjoy the chase !

It has a very specific, precise meaning in relation to Paradise Square.

Just bought this :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=tab%3DWatching

Details :

THE STORY OF PARADISE SQUARE

by Alan Hall & Alice Walton

Now a quiet and elegant commercial backwater, Paradise Square has a colourful history. At one time the site of numerous rowdy beerhouses, complete with blind fiddlers and rat fighting pits. This entertaining and fascinating book brings to life the people and events from days gone by.

30 pages A5 format in vgc