What did this man create ?

RichardB

Hendersons reproduced there blue/white and red/white labels a few years ago- not sure what for, possibly a centenery? Love this stuff especially with stew or cottage pie but struggle to get it outside of Shefield.

Hendersons reproduced there blue/white and red/white labels a few years ago- not sure what for, possibly a centenery? Love this stuff especially with stew or cottage pie but struggle to get it outside of Shefield.

They also did some World Cup labels a few years ago, I remember having a Brazil bottle of Hendo's

Check the Henderson website, they claim it's on sale at Tesco's in Worksop.

Not seen hendersons in Worksop tesco (I actually looked this week as I've run out!) but have definatly bought it from the Dinnington Tesco as this is classed as been in Sheffield.

Not seen hendersons in Worksop tesco (I actually looked this week as I've run out!) but have definatly bought it from the Dinnington Tesco as this is classed as been in Sheffield.

I can buy it at Morrisons ... in Newcastle upon Tyne !!!!

Guest deeno

It was for the 1993 FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.

and the owls won wot aday he hehe hehe hehe he .