Rhonda

Guest grandad

Guest grandad

If your hunting for pictures get some of her on here.

You'd be beating the site members off like flies round a stick...

Guest mackyD

If your hunting for pictures get some of her on here.

You'd be beating the site members off like flies round a stick...

Are we talking about Rhonda who would be about 39/40 now? I think so. I was at school with her! All the lads fancied her and all the girls envied her! Wonder what she looks like now?!! Must be 20 years since I saw her. Seen her side kick 'Kay' around a few times though.

Legend

She was a glamour puss when I knew her back in 1988/89

I was once asked to take her to a nightclub by my boss (I was a DJ) and he gave me £50 to spend on her and her mate - and so ended up walking into Isabellas with Rhonda and her mate - two of the most glamorous girls you could ever wish to see.

A huge bloke came up to me - a bit of a gangsta - and said "how come you've got those two hunnies on your arm" ?

I replied "You've either got it or you haven't - I've got it - you haven't"

I had to leave by the fire exit 5 minutes later - the management smuggled me out - as I was in danger of losing my life

Guest mackyD

lol Yes It must be the same Rhonda I am talking about, from school.

She was the one at school who was always in the latest fashion, best hair do and make-up etc. She stood out a mile while the rest of us girlies could only TRY and be noticed by the lads while she was around! lol Still, I wonder how she turned out? Someone told me a couple of years back that, after years on the sunbed, she's turned into a right old dog! Although, could just be wishful thinking on their part!!