Greetings

Guest Sheffield Steve

Guest Sheffield Steve

Hi folks

Nice to see a site like this popping up - top marks to the owner and admin.

Well, as you can probably guess from my screen name, my name is Steve. lol I was born at the now extinct Jessops Hospital back in the 60's and have lived in the Broomhill/Ranmoor/Hunter's Bar area for many years, now settled in nearby Ecclesall.

I love and am very proud of my city, and like many Sheffielders I'm not too pleased with what is happening to it with all the so called "modernisation" and the loss of certain landmarks, especially the aforementioned Jessop's Hospital.

Keen fan of the mighty Blades!

Hope to make some new friends here.

Cheers and thanks,

Steve :P

HI Steve !

Really genuinely appreciate you joining the site (despite you being a blade !)

Hopefully the site will jog a few memories and I hope you will post your pictures, memories and things you can remember all over the site !

Neil

Guest Sheffield Steve

HI Steve !

Really genuinely appreciate you joining the site (despite you being a blade !)

Hopefully the site will jog a few memories and I hope you will post your pictures, memories and things you can remember all over the site !

Neil

Sure will mate, no worries :)

Guest whatdownrivelinagain

Hi folks

Well, as you can probably guess from my screen name, my name is Steve. lol I was born at the now extinct Jessops Hospital back in the 60's and have lived in the Broomhill/Ranmoor/Hunter's Bar area for many years, now settled in nearby Ecclesall.

I love and am very proud of my city, and like many Sheffielders I'm not too pleased with what is happening to it with all the so called "modernisation" and the loss of certain landmarks, especially the aforementioned Jessop's Hospital.

Cheers and thanks,

Guest whatdownrivelinagain

Hi folks

Cheers and thanks,

Hi Steve welcome to the site. Despite what Admin says I look forward to having a "Blade" on the site and hope you can persuade more to join. As you have probably noticed the "Sheffield Sports section is quite lopsided with posts in the "Owls" section so maybe you and your fellow "Blades" can inform us on the history of Sheffields other team lol (sorry I couldn't resist it)