Coincidence or fate?

Guest tsavo

Can't say I really believe in fate but some events in my life make me wonder. My wife's Grandparents lived in Thirsk, North Yorkshire in Croft House and she travelled from Sheffield with her brothers and sisters to spend the summer holidays there. The grandparents moved to a smaller house in Thirsk in the late 1950s

Thirty five years later we became involved with a Donkey Sanctuary in Derbyshire who were planning a Donkey walk from Scarborough to Blackpool as a fund raising exercise. I agreed to film the walk over a two week period. Each night we stayed in a different house with the five donkeys housed in the owners stables. When we arrived in Thirsk we were amazed to find we were staying at Croft House. The house had at one time been converted into flats but the current owners were reclaiming the house for their sole occupation. My wife was able to tell them where missing and additional walls and cupboards had originally been. Quite a coincidence.....or was it? I can't be sure as other, similar coincidences, have happened to me....or were they something else.....?

You are yourself in a former life...................You should be thankful you weren't the donkey. Spooky lolhe he lol

Oh I don't know. The donkeys are very well looked after, don't have to pay bills, get plenty of carrots and.....yes, you're right. I'd miss my cigs too much! B) B)