Happy New Year

RichardB

Happy New Year to One and All

May the New Year be filled with Happiness and fluffiness and chocolate-coated marshmallows ... etc unlike this year which was a bit "Grim Up North" (apparently).

I know my Sheffield-related wish for the New Year (details of George Arthur Brant, my Great Grandfather), how about you ?

Best Wishes to One and All :rolleyes:

Happy new year to you too Richard - and I can never thank you enough for your support and input on this site during 2007

It's much appreciated

Happy new year to you too Richard - and I can never thank you enough for your support and input on this site during 2007

It's much appreciated

Not too shabby for a beginner, eh ?

I'll say Happy New Year now before I get pissed and write something stupid. he he

NB working at 7am tomorrow, hmm, finish at 12 noon though.

Does anyone still take a piece of coal or sprig of green to your neighbour to bring in the New Year? Ooo my glass is empty, c u in a bit. lol

Sue

I'll say Happy New Year now before I get pissed and write something stupid. he he

NB working at 7am tomorrow, hmm, finish at 12 noon though.

Does anyone still take a piece of coal or sprig of green to your neighbour to bring in the New Year? Ooo my glass is empty, c u in a bit. lol

Sue

The wife kicks me out every New Year, partly in the name of First Footing, partly because she is an evil-little witch .... probably ...

All the best to all members and visitors for the New Year. Thank you for keeping my brain active during the past year! Cheers.

Guest crookesmoorlad

Wishing every one on the Sheffield History Forum A very Happy and Healthy 2008

from Jan and Dave

PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE !!! for full effect !!!