Most common address on Death Certificates

RichardB

But, I can't find it and we do have new members to enthrall/entertain/confuse/terrify he he

One address above all others is the most common stated on Death Certificates (even up to my Grandfathers Death in 1952 and maybe even beyond), it's a normal street address like 37 Acacia Avenue, 79 Fishcake Boulevard (probably in a posh part of town that one !)

So what is the address and what is it all about ?

Long-standing members (you know who you are) hold your tongues for a while please. (I do have the phone number of a hitman in Portugal you know !) lol

But, I can't find it and we do have new members to enthrall/entertain/confuse/terrify he he

One address above all others is the most common stated on Death Certificates (even up to my Grandfathers Death in 1952 and maybe even beyond), it's a normal street address like 37 Acacia Avenue, 79 Fishcake Boulevard (probably in a posh part of town that one !)

So what is the address and what is it all about ?

Long-standing members (you know who you are) hold your tongues for a while please. (I do have the phone number of a hitman in Portugal you know !) lol

Hi RichardB Just purely by chance i have found this obviously not related to the question??

http://www.homehound.com.au/37+acacia+aven...eeton+nsw+2705/

OK RichardB you had better tell everyone why B)

It was the Workhouse, later the Hospital; my own Mother was taken there in 2005, received some oyxgen, but when revived somewhat, she demanded that we get her out of "this place" she was very ill, but preferred to spend the night at home, or "in the gutter" rather than pass away at that particular address. Never seen such determination in her eyes in my lifetime, she really, really didn't want to be at THAT address, probably relates back to 1950's when my Grandfather passed away at that address; also, obviously dates back to the days when it was the workhouse.

Mother passed quietly at St Lukes, Little Common Lane, happy not to be "there".