Sheffield History T Shirts

huthwaite

Well my Sheffield History shirt arrived, thought I would look all casual today, youngest child looked me up and down and gave me a withering look " Well I guess you are a part of Sheffield History" OUCH!!!!! lol

Well my Sheffield History shirt arrived, thought I would look all casual today, youngest child looked me up and down and gave me a withering look " Well I guess you are a part of Sheffield History" OUCH!!!!! lol

How long did your T shirt take to come? According to the website it's supposed to be posted within 3 days of getting the order but mine has been 9 days since I ordered it and still no sign. I have e-mailed them but no response.

How long did your T shirt take to come? According to the website it's supposed to be posted within 3 days of getting the order but mine has been 9 days since I ordered it and still no sign. I have e-mailed them but no response.

have i missed something whilst being out of the country? where can i get a t shirt from i didn't know they were available :( :(

Any photos of the T-shirts?

How do they fit?

Do they wash well?

I havent seen any one around town wearing them!!

We all should wear them!!