Direct Line Advert

I was in the Direct line advert where the guy throws money down from a cherry picker(former emmerdale actor) it was filmed on Hunter House Road. We must have run up it about 2 dozen times on the first day the second was hand shots. The money being thrown down was stage money and as each shot finished we were pounced upon and the fake money retrieved. It certainly was a windy day and some of the £50 must have blown over into Ecclesall Road. As we noticed that the second day all the £50's were removed.

After warched the advert and taped it could only see myself on it for about 2 seconds. We were paid £25 per day.

Guest becciw

I was in the Direct line advert where the guy throws money down from a cherry picker(former emmerdale actor) it was filmed on Hunter House Road. We must have run up it about 2 dozen times on the first day the second was hand shots. The money being thrown down was stage money and as each shot finished we were pounced upon and the fake money retrieved. It certainly was a windy day and some of the £50 must have blown over into Ecclesall Road. As we noticed that the second day all the £50's were removed.

After warched the advert and taped it could only see myself on it for about 2 seconds. We were paid £25 per day.

oh my god my dad was in this advert too, he nearly had an angina attack with all the running ha ha . wish i could see the advert again as my dad has died now.