Derbyshire Lane / Hemsworth Road Shops

Paulderbyshirelane

Hi all, 

I recently (around 3 years ago) moved to the corner of Derbyshire lane just as it turns into Hemsworth Road. The Mrs's mother says she remembers visiting our house and the one next door on way to and from school as they were both a sweet shop and a flower shop. Would anyone have any photos of this?

My neighbor says she does have photos which are in loft and I've pestered quite a while to see them but i don't want to keep going on. I've tried searching on here but with no luck so far. 

I really would love to see these photos to show the mother in law and perhaps get them printed and placed somewhere in the house. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

On 02/12/2021 at 14:23, Paulderbyshirelane said:

Hi all, 

I recently (around 3 years ago) moved to the corner of Derbyshire lane just as it turns into Hemsworth Road. The Mrs's mother says she remembers visiting our house and the one next door on way to and from school as they were both a sweet shop and a flower shop. Would anyone have any photos of this?

My neighbor says she does have photos which are in loft and I've pestered quite a while to see them but i don't want to keep going on. I've tried searching on here but with no luck so far. 

I really would love to see these photos to show the mother in law and perhaps get them printed and placed somewhere in the house. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Hi there, don't know if it helps you, but try looking on these :-

Picture Sheffield  -  Ref number   s36781   or   s36613   ok Heartshome