East House Murders Spital Hill 1960

Tania Elizabeth

Hi

Could anyone tell me if there is a topic on here of the East house Murders, Spital Hill 1960  have searched but nothing comes up.

I have read on google and found lot's of info, I am trying to find more.

One of the victims, George Frederick Morris/ Frederick George Morris is my fathers Cousin, my dad who is now in his 80's can't remember exactly how they are related,

I have found out that he is buried in Burngreave Cemetery With  Thomas Morris and Annie E Morris (Greaves), I am wondering if he is their youngest son.

He  lived on Writtle Street with his sister

I have searched for the grave JJ 3571, It's no longer standing  (I couldn't find it)

If anyone has any more info it would be a great help

Thank you

Tania

6 hours ago, Tania Elizabeth said:

Hi

Could anyone tell me if there is a topic on here of the East house Murders, Spital Hill 1960  have searched but nothing comes up.

I have read on google and found lot's of info, I am trying to find more.

One of the victims, George Frederick Morris/ Frederick George Morris is my fathers Cousin, my dad who is now in his 80's can't remember exactly how they are related,

I have found out that he is buried in Burngreave Cemetery With  Thomas Morris and Annie E Morris (Greaves), I am wondering if he is their youngest son.

He  lived on Writtle Street with his sister

I have searched for the grave JJ 3571, It's no longer standing  (I couldn't find it)

If anyone has any more info it would be a great help

Thank you

Tania

Yes there is Tania,

here ..

I will change the title of the original topic, dated April 2007, you are welcome to re-post in the original topic, I'm closing this one.