Jump to content

Signing In to this forum


DaveJC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Very difficult, even for members, doesn’t recognise anything until the umptieth attempt.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

You need to sign in with your email address Dave not your username 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sheffield History said:

 

You need to sign in with your email address Dave not your username 👍

Wrong, I managed to sign in after three attempts using email address and user name, the forum is not being used, which should tell you something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why do I have to sign in every time I wish to use the site? Prior to the forum going into stupid mode I just had to click to enter, progress is sometimes an excuse for failure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, DaveJC said:

Why do I have to sign in every time I wish to use the site?  


You don't

I don't - others don't

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sheffield History said:


You don't

I don't - others don't

Neither do I. Remembers my login every time I visit the site and I’m straight in…. iPad, phone and Mac.

Forum not being used? I wasn’t aware we could all see the site traffic analytics?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look guys, this has happened to another forum site that I used to enter without having to log in, all that I’m asking is why this is happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaveJC said:

Look guys, this has happened to another forum site that I used to enter without having to log in, all that I’m asking is why this is happening.

 

 

The only change is that this site now requires you to put your email address in instead of your username

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Sheffield History said:

No I still can’t log off and log on again without going through the whole process. I am now getting messages telling me that I am using a device that you guys don’t recognise along with Safari, that I’ve never used before. I’m using the same device that I always use along with Safari that I always use.

Over to you.

 

 

11 hours ago, Sheffield History said:

 

The only change is that this site now requires you to put your email address in instead of your username

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/07/2021 at 15:52, DaveJC said:

Why do I have to sign in every time I wish to use the site? Prior to the forum going into stupid mode I just had to click to enter, progress is sometimes an excuse for failure.

I don’t because I never log out, no problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DaveJC said:

No difference.

 

In that case it has to be your settings/cache/password etc

I'm getting zero reports from anyone else at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaveJC said:

It’s sorted itself out, I did zero to assist, god only knows what’s going on.


Told you there wasn't an issue! lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sheffield History said:


Told you there wasn't an issue! lol

 

Have you ever considered a career in politics? 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaveJC said:

Have you ever considered a career in politics? 🤪

 

lol


I'm too much of a Sheffielder me

I'd make Dennis Skinner look like Mary Whitehouse lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just tried to change my password to a more secure one, the password strength calculator isn't recognising that my new password is as strong as possible (50 chars out of a possible 72, uppercase, lowercase, specials and numbers). Is there anything wrong with the password form?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16/07/2021 at 13:33, Duck648 said:

I've just tried to change my password to a more secure one, the password strength calculator isn't recognising that my new password is as strong as possible (50 chars out of a possible 72, uppercase, lowercase, specials and numbers). Is there anything wrong with the password form?

 

Not that I know 0f mate

 

What is the error message

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...