Census info for South Street, Moor

Emjayf

Hi all,

I have loads of old postcards from the collection of my Great Grandmother Alice Maud Beaumont (who would marry John Gibson Fouldes).

I do have some census information for her but would anyone know who is on the census for the address 74 South Street, Moor, Sheffield in 1901 and 1911?

I know by the 1911 census my great grandmother Alice Maud had moved in with her Aunt and Uncle but I wondered if she was living with relatives at the 74 South Street address?

I know my relative was at this address on a postcard Post Marked Sheffield Oct 2nd 1909, but a couple of weeks later she had moved to 210 North Field Rd, Crookes, Sheffield. (According to another postcard Post Marked Sheffield Oct 18th 1909)

I am curious as to whether she is staying with relatives or not.

Thanks
MJ

14 hours ago, Emjayf said:

Hi all,

I have loads of old postcards from the collection of my Great Grandmother Alice Maud Beaumont (who would marry John Gibson Fouldes).

I do have some census information for her but would anyone know who is on the census for the address 74 South Street, Moor, Sheffield in 1901 and 1911?

I know by the 1911 census my great grandmother Alice Maud had moved in with her Aunt and Uncle but I wondered if she was living with relatives at the 74 South Street address?

I know my relative was at this address on a postcard Post Marked Sheffield Oct 2nd 1909, but a couple of weeks later she had moved to 210 North Field Rd, Crookes, Sheffield. (According to another postcard Post Marked Sheffield Oct 18th 1909)

I am curious as to whether she is staying with relatives or not.

Thanks
MJ

MJ.  The 1901 Census for South Street is showing 74 to be an empty property!

Here's the image for 74 The Moor (South Street) on the 1911 Census.

South Street.png