what has happened...

student nurse

What has happened to everyone where have you all gone? It appears that each time i log onto the site (which is every day) there is sometimes only a couple of members on site and loads of guests. :huh: :huh:

What has happened to everyone where have you all gone? It appears that each time i log onto the site (which is every day) there is sometimes only a couple of members on site and loads of guests. :huh::huh:

You must be feeling lonely, Sheffield History is not a chat room you know. lol

And I'm usually lurking somewhere in the background most of the time. B)

:wacko: lol

You must be feeling lonely, Sheffield History is not a chat room you know. lol

And I'm usually lurking somewhere in the background most of the time. B)

:wacko:lol

i know that it just seemed that everytime i logged on there appeared to be more guests viewing than members. I know its not a chat room. Think everybody has gone on holiday so am jealous cos i have got to wait another 5 weeks for mine

Wrong deodorant, perhaps?

Ih'v just twigged it.

SH is not a smoke free site, so since the ban on smoking in pp came about.....

Some members are reluctant to log on, due to fear of contamination to themselves !!!

lol

Guest coffee cup

Ih'v just twigged it.

SH is not a smoke free site, so since the ban on smoking in pp came about.....

Some members are reluctant to log on, due to fear of contamination to themselves !!!

lol

No just been away for a few days.

Guest coffee cup

Everybody is looking at a photo of a little girl, with a knitted dress on he helol

You're playing with fire, KARNTSPELL!

Am I missing something ???? Above have totally lost me !!

:huh::huh:

Guest coffee cup

lol She can’t hit me I’m senile :P

Who Can't hit Who ?

Must be missing something

Guest tsavo

See thread "another newbie"......and here was I, hidding behing the settee, hoping it would all go away!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We've had a nightmare with the server

We moved the site to Florida (it's still there) and the servers been a nightmare since

SHould HOPEFULLY be ok now

lol

I've actually got to do some work now, just happened the start of this site co-incided with a four moth period when we were preparing to move location - so lots of spare time - we're moved now, I've a 70 mile round trip each day and having to actually do work too !!!! SHOCKING

My holiday late October-early November, USA, I've had four days off so far this year - tired, smelling of goatscheese etc ....

My holiday late October-early November, USA, I've had four days off so far this year - tired, smelling of goatscheese etc ....

ah thats a shame...what does goatscheese smell like? i fly to orlando 4 weeks today yipee lol lol

ah thats a shame...what does goatscheese smell like? i fly to orlando 4 weeks today yipee lollol

A trip to Florida AND a trip to Portugal :o Oh how the other half live. lol

Guest tsavo

Don't think you'd like it here at the moment, Mick. The UV warning for this afternoon is +10.5 and the scale only goes up to 10! In the shade it's 30c and a full sun temperature reading is 41c. I'm beginning to feel brown and crispy around the edges. Oh! for a drop of rain. (Sorry to all waterlogged members.)

Don't think you'd like it here at the moment, Mick. The UV warning for this afternoon is +10.5 and the scale only goes up to 10! In the shade it's 30c and a full sun temperature reading is 41c. I'm beginning to feel brown and crispy around the edges. Oh! for a drop of rain. (Sorry to all waterlogged members.)

thats ok had rain for most of the day 5 minutes of clear blue sky and sun and oh surprise surprise its raining again!!! :( :(

There is a saying here in Vancouver "If you can't se the mountains it's raining and if you can see the mountains it's about to rain" lol . Actualy its beautiful here at the moment.

Guest belfrybum

your'e all missing the best things in life! Skegvegas does a mean game of bingo! (er... so the mom in law said)

does anybody still go to the "lingalonga" cafe outside of skeggy?