Which school and which era?

Lyn 1

Long shot I know but does anyone else have a copy of this photo and know which school it might be? I think it may be either All Saints or Owler Lane infants.  I think it is an infants photo, if not then it could be Grimesthorpe Junior school. One thing that does puzzle me is the fact it is all girls so maybe my thinking is wrong and it isn't the family I think it might be. Any help much appreciated.

Lyn  

which school - 1930s or 40s.jpg

They all seem to be girls....isn't that unusual if it was either All Saints or Owler Lane.? My Great aunt, Ethel, was one of the first ladies to graduate from The Sheffield Teacher Training College and taught at All Saints for most of her long career.

Yes I found some of the family on Sheffindexers school records already-

image.png.9011190fff5d495cf0ff75d3d333fa84.png 

It is possible that is who the photo relates to and it does seem as if All Saints separated boys from girls as per the school records. I know most schools had separate entrances for them and even separate playgrounds too. There are 2 faces that jump out at me as being 'familiar' but with no other photos taken when either of them were children it is very hard to say with certainty. 

Thanks for your input. 

Lyn

I never realised All Saints had, at one time, an "all girls"  department... I really should have since I was a governor until the schools closure!