Lily Lawless

Stunmon

The discovery of an old family bible of my fathers threw up no surprises and it actually fell to pieces. However written in the back was the name LILY LAWLESS at an address on HARVEST LANE, SHEFFIELD.

This meant nothing to us but given the mystery surrounding my father and his family which my sister and I only discovered long after his death, it was just another!

Anyone on here had a relative called Lily Lawless who might have had any connection with Ernest Morton. my father? Bit of a long shot I know!!

Thanks!!!

12 hours ago, Stunmon said:

The discovery of an old family bible of my fathers threw up no surprises and it actually fell to pieces. However written in the back was the name LILY LAWLESS at an address on HARVEST LANE, SHEFFIELD.

This meant nothing to us but given the mystery surrounding my father and his family which my sister and I only discovered long after his death, it was just another!

Anyone on here had a relative called Lily Lawless who might have had any connection with Ernest Morton. my father? Bit of a long shot I know!!

Thanks!!!

Births Dec 1920   

Lawless Lily --mmn-Barker Sheffield 9c1069

possible father Arnold Lawless

from Sheffield Indexers,

LAWLESS, Ada (Spinster, age 18, ~, residing at 70 Harvest Lane).
    Married George ELLIOTT, on December 19, 1936, by H Atherton (Banns) at
    St Philips Church, Shalesmoor.  Father's name is Arnold Lawless (Furnace Worker).
    Married in the presence of Horace Thorpe,Eva Elliott.
    Notes: ~.
    Page No: 38 Reg No: 75