sheffield floods

Guest transit

Guest transit

Live coverage now on Freeview and Sky TV - BBC NEWS 24 , SKY News showing latest news and rescues in Sheffield.

Live coverage now on Freeview and Sky TV - BBC NEWS 24 , SKY News showing latest news and rescues in Sheffield.

BBC News24 are showing footage from earlier today with what looks like 3' of water flowing down the entire width of The Wicker.

Guest transit

Still showing live coverage of the flooding in Sheffield and Rotherham on Sky news 501 and bbc news24 on 502. Who knows we may even get a mention on Look Leeds at 6.30 !

Still showing live coverage of the flooding in Sheffield and Rotherham on Sky news 501 and bbc news24 on 502. Who knows we may even get a mention on Look Leeds at 6.30 !

Thanks for the info transit.

Guest coffee cup

Whilst listening to Radio Sheffield on a battery powered radio during our second powercut yesterday, we were advised to check out C electrics website for up to date info on the power sharing scheme.

Bit difficult since we had no electric to power the computer :( :(

Guest busy lizzy

We were lucky during the 2007 floods as we live on a hill.

My son was working at Meadowhall at the time and struggled to leave.

I saw all the footage though and it was shocking,I really felt for all the people involved.

I would love to know peoples experiences during the floods and see any photos or footage