The kop

Guest highcliffe owl

Guest highcliffe owl

Seem to remember we played Everton first game up with Hirst equalising as a sub.

Here is a picture of the construction of the Kop roof

And here is one of the days when everyone brought their own roof lol

Guest wayneybabes

Seem to remember we played Everton first game up with Hirst equalising as a sub.

I've said it before on here but i was mascot that day. my claim to fame!

cant find any video footage of the game which is a shame

Edit: It was Hirsties home debut for the club as well, a legend was born

just pulled this one from Owlstalk

Great photo Wayne - they pushed the boat out with that medal - I didn't know they did that. What is one the other side?

Guest wayneybabes

Great photo Wayne - they pushed the boat out with that medal - I didn't know they did that. What is one the other side?

co-incidentally, medal was provided by Sheffield Trophy Centre, which was later purchased by my dad who employs me as his................engraver :)

Guest christoff

im desperately seeking any photos of the ground from outside on penistone road where the superstore is now, there were a couple of houses demolished in order to build the store on penistone road and one of them was my mothers childhood home, i've contacted the club but they said they hadn't got anything, if anyone knows of any photos please let me know

Guest wayneybabes

im desperately seeking any photos of the ground from outside on penistone road where the superstore is now, there were a couple of houses demolished in order to build the store on penistone road and one of them was my mothers childhood home, i've contacted the club but they said they hadn't got anything, if anyone knows of any photos please let me know

only ones i could find the houses are hidden by the bus :(

http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?action=zoomWindow&keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s18653&prevUrl=

or a distance shot

http://www.picturesh...n=zoom&id=28819

Guest wayneybabes

i think the house is just off to left on this one

http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?action=zoomWindow&keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s26400&prevUrl=

You might be able to see the back of it on here!

would your dad be the one and only pat unwin.

post-4624-0-64758800-1326720184_thumb.jpw

co-incidentally, medal was provided by Sheffield Trophy Centre, which was later purchased by my dad who employs me as his................engraver :)