Server Problem Perhaps?

boginspro

I wonder if anyone else is having a problem getting on the site at the moment, I can only get on by switching my browser to mobile view, the standard page isn't working for me at the moment.

EDIT - Perhaps not, it's back to normal now.

On 24/11/2019 at 11:23, boginspro said:

I wonder if anyone else is having a problem getting on the site at the moment, I can only get on by switching my browser to mobile view, the standard page isn't working for me at the moment.

EDIT - Perhaps not, it's back to normal now.

There was definitely a server problem between Saturday and Sunday that affected this site and Owlstalk the owners other site. 

It seemed to affect people in different ways and over different periods of time.

1 hour ago, paulhib48 said:

There was definitely a server problem between Saturday and Sunday that affected this site and Owlstalk the owners other site. 

It seemed to affect people in different ways and over different periods of time

Thanks for that confirmation, at first I wondered if the firewall on my router was causing the problem.

It certainly was unusual, I couldn't get it to load on any of our PC's or laptop but found that it loaded on my mobile 'phone so I changed my browser view to mobile view and it loaded OK. After that it loaded in normal view but I had to go through the same routine on my wife's PC.