Sharrow Lane School 1950s - Xmas Reunion 2019

fentonvillain

Details of the much-requested next reunion of pupils from  the years 1948-1958 are now available.  It will take place at noon on Wednesday 27 November in the school hall cafe.

Numbers will be strictly limited to 30 but if demand is sufficient then an additional date can be arranged.   THIS WILL BE A CHRISTMAS LUNCH EVENT with turkey, pigs in blankets and all the trimmings, and an attractive seasonal vegetarian option. A hot drink, cracker and mints is included in the price.  Dessert will be a choice of a mincemeat crumble or a chocolate pudding. One course £10.95, two courses £11.95.   A decision is yet to be made on whether to make wine available or to accept corkage.    A deposit of £5 will be required.  Closing date for the deposit will be 12 November. I am happy to arrange for table reservations for groups who notify me of numbers in advance. I will also seek permission to have music to accompany carols etc if we get a good crowd.    To participate in this event please respond to this notice as soon as possible. I will be monitoring responses. Or send me a personal message through this Forum. DO NOT SEND MONEY JUST YET!   I will give details of how this will be done in the course  of the next couple of weeks. But it is essential that, if this event is to happen and be successful, you tell all your peer group and get them to respond quickly.   I shall also be posting this notice on the Sheffield Forum and will be contacting all those whose email addresses I already have. If you don't get an email from me it will be because I don't have your email address listed.      David France (1946-53)