Site Problem.

boginspro

I find today that parts of the site are not working and I have received about 400 identical email notifications about one post regarding images of Chapeltown. It appears that there may be a scripting error or some sort of virus or malware on the server. Anyone else had similar problems please?

Hi. I uploaded a picture but it just seemed stuck in a loop so tried five times. Now it has uploaded the photo five times. It never said it had done it. There is something wrong with the site somewhere.

31 minutes ago, kidneystone said:

Hi. I uploaded a picture but it just seemed stuck in a loop so tried five times. Now it has uploaded the photo five times. It never said it had done it. There is something wrong with the site somewhere.

Hello  kidneystone  , it is probably just a scripting problem on the site but if you are using Microsoft Windows, perhaps you might be safer to run a full virus scan. I use Linux so a virus wouldn't affect my computer but I am running a scan so that if I have picked anything up I won't pass it on to someone using Windows.