Unable to log in

Jim Aizlewood

Over the last week or so every time I try to log in I get the wrong password, so I reset the password and I can use the forum as normal but as soon as I log off and try to log back on I get the same error message. Any help with this would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Jim Aizlewood said:

Over the last week or so every time I try to log in I get the wrong password, so I reset the password and I can use the forum as normal but as soon as I log off and try to log back on I get the same error message. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Not sure if this will help, and not knowing which browser you are using, but it seems it may be a browser problem. If you are using saved password in your browser it may pay to delete the old ones or enter the current one manually. It may also help to clear the cache and cookies. The easiest way to check if it is a browser problem is to try a different browser. I have found in the past that it helps to keep a few different browsers on my computers to compare performance and behaviour.

Good Luck.

Just had this email and I've been asked to forward it.

Hi Tozzin

Are you able to log in on the Sheffield History  site as I can't seem to, it just won't

recognise me anymore. I have a feeling it's not just me as one or two have said they can'tt

Yours is the only email address I know so could you please let the man in charge know,

it seems like every time he makes some change then something else goes wrong.

He altered our logo to put the Sheffield coat of arms on and I've not been able

to get on the site since then.

Thanks, Ukelele Lady.

On 26/04/2018 at 21:31, Jim Aizlewood said:

Hi Jim,

I'm currently working on it to try and get it fixed

Apologies - please bear with me

Should be fixed and working now - please try again and let me know

:)

Glad to have you back!!

I'm still working on the site but logins should be ok now :)