Preparer of microscopic objects 1859

boginspro

The dictionary defines 'Microscopy;   the study, design and manufacture of microscopes also investigation by use of a microscope'. The advertiser  S C Sharp would appear to be a Microscopist's Technician as his field seems to be a supplier of  'accessories'. There is a GCSE in Microscopy,a Royal Society, the Journal of Microscopy celebrated its 175th anniversary in 2016, whilst the 2017 Nobel Prize for Chemistry was won by two Microscopy authors (Franks and Henderson) for their research. Still plenty going on around the world in this field which I, for one, wasn't aware of !  Thanks for posting it boginspro. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voldy said:

The dictionary defines 'Microscopy;   the study, design and manufacture of microscopes also investigation by use of a microscope'. The advertiser  S C Sharp would appear to be a Microscopist's Technician as his field seems to be a supplier of  'accessories'. There is a GCSE in Microscopy,a Royal Society, the Journal of Microscopy celebrated its 175th anniversary in 2016, whilst the 2017 Nobel Prize for Chemistry was won by two Microscopy authors (Franks and Henderson) for their research. Still plenty going on around the world in this field which I, for one, wasn't aware of !  Thanks for posting it boginspro. 

Thanks Voldy  most of this is all new to me, I will have to read up on it.