School Class Photos

peterinfrance

I do not have even one school class photograph to look back on.  Perhaps there are others who are in the same boat as me.

But there may be others who have some class photographs which they would be willing to share!

Wouldn't it be nice to find yourself in a group photo with your old classmates.

Perhaps someone would be good enough to index them to a list of schools should there be a big enough response.

So dig out the old shoeboxes, the old albums and don't  forget to search the attic!

Sharing is caring.

• Like 1

I have some great photos from St.Patricks Primary School. Date around 1947 ish!!! Class members include Tony Bush, Brian Abson, Marilyn Sievewright, Teresa Pridmore. Monica Morton.

58 minutes ago, Stunmon said:

I have some great photos from St.Patricks Primary School. Date around 1947 ish!!! Class members include Tony Bush, Brian Abson, Marilyn Sievewright, Teresa Pridmore. Monica Morton.

Hi,

I used to work with a Tony Bush in 1961/2 when we were no'but lads, sounds as though it may be the same guy, any idea where he is now? I'd love to get in touch. RAB was always Tony when I knew him but I believe he later became Richard.

If it's the same chap last I heard he was working in London but that was many years ago.

Lou S.

Stunmon....Marylyn and I were briefly boy and girl friend! I was at FPGS and, if memory serves me correct, she was at Notre Dame!

On 11/12/2017 at 13:04, Lou Scannon said:

Hi,

I used to work with a Tony Bush in 1961/2 when we were no'but lads, sounds as though it may be the same guy, any idea where he is now? I'd love to get in touch. RAB was always Tony when I knew him but I believe he later became Richard.

If it's the same chap last I heard he was working in London but that was many years ago.

Lou S.

Just to complete this, thanks to a personal communication with Stunmon I am now in touch, after about 50 years, with my old pal Tony.

Many thanks, keep up the good work.

Lou S