Bye

hilldweller

Now is the Time to say Goodbye

Now is the time to Heave a sigh  (Heave it, Heave it)

Thanks for the Craic, (as one of my ancestors would say).

Hilldweller

Just re-read hilldweller's thread of 13th February 'The MG you don't want!'. Another sad loss of a much respected contributor to this Forum, best regards to his family.  Voldy  

2 hours ago, Voldy said:

Just re-read hilldweller's thread of 13th February 'The MG you don't want!'. Another sad loss of a much respected contributor to this Forum, best regards to his family.  Voldy  

Thanks for that bit of information Voldy. It makes perfect sense why he's gone now. I didn't read that post at the time as it was too cryptic to understand.

A sad loss indeed.

21 hours ago, hilldweller said:

Now is the Time to say Goodbye

Now is the time to Heave a sigh  (Heave it, Heave it)

Thanks for the Craic, (as one of my ancestors would say).

Hilldweller

A sad loss Hilldweller, your post's will be missed.  W/E.

7 hours ago, Voldy said:

Thanks for that Voldy, I'm hoping I'm not  about to pop off just yet, but it is connected with my MG.

I'm not coping very well with the medication required to keep my disease under control.

Initially it comprised huge doses of steroids which are very bad news. These caused huge changes in personality and changed me from a pretty nondescript sort of bloke to the sort of bloke that you would run across six lanes of a busy motorway to avoid.

The consultant has tried different  replacement medications but my body couldn't tolerate them and I'm now back on the steroids. You're right that my family (wife) requires best regards, she's had a lot to put up with :huh:.

I've counted my fellow forummers as friends over the years and I wouldn't want to offend anyone as I am at the moment.

Hopefully the condition should improve over the long term but until then I'll lurk in the shadows.

Thanks once again for all your concerns.

hilldweller.

Call in on the site anytime hilldweller, even if you need a good moan & groan, I'm sure we will all understand and respect your situation.

23 minutes ago, hilldweller said:

Thanks for that Voldy, I'm hoping I'm not  about to pop off just yet, but it is connected with my MG.

So, it was au revoir then, thank goodness for that. Perkins will be pleased.  W/E.