Balloon Photo Wicker

Guest KARNTSPELL

Guest KARNTSPELL

This was taken from an unmanned advertising balloon, I used to own, and the camera was on a pan & tilt, with a CCTV camera, so that we could see at ground level what the 35mm camera could see. As you can see on the right is the wicker, and we are looking towards

Attercliffe, the actual mooring site was in the back yard of the old public mortuary on Nursery Street, which had been converted to workshops we rented one.

Reminds me to much of work , i can see two out of four places i worked in. <_<

One is in the railway arches on Walker Street the other is the former Dewyers (spelling?) building, at the bottom of Spital Hill.

If your camera had rotated 20 degrees too the right, i would have seen the third ont' Wicker.

I also worked in the Royal Exchange buildings next to Lady's Bridge.

Good shot, :) when was it taken? please

Guest KARNTSPELL

Reminds me to much of work , i can see two out of four places i worked in. <_<

One is in the railway arches on Walker Street the other is the former Dewyers (spelling?) building, at the bottom of Spital Hill.

If your camera had rotated 20 degrees too the right, i would have seen the third ont' Wicker.

I also worked in the Royal Exchange buildings next to Lady's Bridge.

Good shot, :) when was it taken? please

I THINK it was about about 1980 ish' the big building on the left on the top of the hill was Wiggfalls head office,

Guest KARNTSPELL

I THINK it was about about 1980 ish' the big building on the left on the top of the hill was Wiggfalls head office,

It was 1978 just found the date

Regards Mike