Video at Owls playoff final at Wembley 2016 and the empty seats!

peterinfrance

Follow this link to you tube to see Owls fans at the Wembley final this year.

If fan support was the deciding factor then we would have won hands down.

I was proud to be there, I was proud to be a Wednesday fan, and most of all I was proud of our fans.

What I was ashamed of was all the empty seats at the Hull end.  Lots of Wednesday fans could not get tickets

and it would seem that Hull could not sell all of their allocation.  There has to be a better way of allocating tickets

putting the real fans FIRST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uBzhJMcUu8

On 10/19/2016 at 03:27, peterinfrance said:

Follow this link to you tube to see Owls fans at the Wembley final this year.

If fan support was the deciding factor then we would have won hands down.

I was proud to be there, I was proud to be a Wednesday fan, and most of all I was proud of our fans.

What I was ashamed of was all the empty seats at the Hull end.  Lots of Wednesday fans could not get tickets

and it would seem that Hull could not sell all of their allocation.  There has to be a better way of allocating tickets

putting the real fans FIRST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uBzhJMcUu8

Why would you be ashamed of Hull's empty seats...they either sell em or they don't, nowt to be ashamed of.

People do what they wanna do, Hull don't need to be judged on how many seats they fill, no club does, it is what it is & that's it.

Hi Jenns

The point I was making with regards to the empty seats is the way they are allocated.  So many Wednesday fans could not get tickets to go to the match

and yet there were so many empty seats which could  have been filled.  I was not judging Hull by how many seats they fill it was not their fault it is the system

of allocation that needs to be addressed.

On 9/6/2017 at 06:55, peterinfrance said:

Hi Jenns

The point I was making with regards to the empty seats is the way they are allocated.  So many Wednesday fans could not get tickets to go to the match

and yet there were so many empty seats which could  have been filled.  I was not judging Hull by how many seats they fill it was not their fault it is the system

of allocation that needs to be addressed.

I guess they just have to divide up the stadium equally, don't suppose they know in advance who'll take up the most tickets, lots of people come out of the woodwork for finals so average attendances are probably not much help in figuring it out.