Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tozzin

Problems

Recommended Posts

Its taking forever to load lists of pubs any Idea why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, tozzin said:

Its taking forever to load lists of pubs any Idea why?

If you mean the Index of Sheffield Pubs  where you can click on a certain pub and scroll down the dates and landlords

well that hasn't worked for yonks.<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3 August 2016 at 16:22, ukelele lady said:

If you mean the Index of Sheffield Pubs  where you can click on a certain pub and scroll down the dates and landlords

well that hasn't worked for yonks.<_<

I was using it around a month ago and it was tickity boo then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:21, theimposter1979 said:

How do we fix this? I can see one page but when you try and flick through them they are all blank!!

I haven't been able to use it for over a year now, hopefully the boss man is working on it because there's very little we can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In hindsight it was a mistake to upgrade the site when it was working so well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just tried Pubs A to E - Keepers, Picture-Links and F-M,

and when you try the next page it just shows loading but if you

refresh the page it then shows ok it's a bit of messing but it works.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, syrup said:

I have just tried Pubs A to E - Keepers, Picture-Links and F-M,

and when you try the next page it just shows loading but if you

refresh the page it then shows ok it's a bit of messing but it works.

 

 

I've tried this and it does work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tozzin said:

I've tried this and it does work.

But it's not the full alphabet and the latest updates on them .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×