Charles peace film

miked

Anyone know how I can see the 1903 and 1905 films on Peace? Its got me beat. I have seen it several times but dont recall how. The 1939 version is on YouTube.

I couldn't find it either. But was able to find this clue:

Viewing copies are held at the National Screen and Sound Archive of Wales.
This in reference to the original film maker of it.

Thanks for looking (I have copied description below).  Must be a copy nearer.   I have read that the Mottershaw 1903 film no longer exists.  Interestingly whilost looking I have found Mottershaw lived on Alexandra Rd. The same road Arthur and Cate had lived before Darnall.

Summary: DESCRIPTION: A rare gem - one of the few surviving films made by [Arthur] William Haggar (1851-1925), a travelling showman and film pioneer based in Wales from the 1880s onwards. Walter Haggar, son of William, plays the masked [?], fiddle-playing, adulterous murderer "Chas Peace" (hanged at Armley Jail, near Leeds, in 1879) who enjoys fighting, fooling and evading the police but is brought low - and executed - after a last, dramatic but pitiful escape attempt from the train he is travelling on under police guard. Shot in Pembroke, using a unique inter-titling style and being the first film made in Wales to include a close-up, it also features other members of the Haggar family: Sarah Haggar, wife of William, and several of their children - Violet, Lillian [Lily May] and Henry. 
Scope and content: SYNOPSIS: See also shotlist NB: Shotlists are not yet available on-line. Please ask if required. The inter-titles, as listed below, give an indication of the scenes shown: PEACE'S FIRST BURGLARY -PEACE AT DYSON'S HOUSE - THE MURDER OF MR DYSON - CHAS PEACE AT HOME - BURGLARY AT BLACKHEATH - PEACE THE PARSON AND THE POLICE - PEACE CAPTURED BY P.C. ROBINSON -PEACE BEING TAKEN TO SHEFFIELD FOR TRIAL - STRUGGLE IN THE RAILWAY CARRIAGE - CHASPEACE IN PRISON - THE EXECUTION. 
Silent film. 
Title source: 1. Titled from frame on print from bfi. This is the title that the film has become known by although, as Dave Berry says, Mottershaw's film was titled thus and Haggar's was actually known just as 'Charles Peace'. 2. Form of title = Drama. 
Date source: Dated as per date advised by Dave Berry and bfi [see note under 'Stepney Wedding' (title no. 1668) re phone call from Roy Haggar (13/3/98) in which he dates 'The Life of Charles Peace' as 1904 rather than 1905; the bfi (despite the note under 'Stepney Wedding') have a title on this copy of the film which gives the date as 1903 - see Related Material notes for discussion of this.]. 

Many years ago there was a series on TV called "When Yorkshire men made films. I can't remember what channel it was and may even be as far back as when colour TV's were rare. I do remember 2 Mottershaw films being featured. One was a newsreel collection filmed by a Mottershaw camera man of the Russian - Japanese war of 1904. The other was the Charlie Peace film. The other films featured were made by the Holmfirth company that is more usually associated with seaside humorous postcards.