Famous & Infamous Sheffielders

John

I have lived in Australia for 45 years but still consider myself a Sheffielder. I would like to suggest a Form called Famous & Infamous Sheffielders

Is this how new forums are created, by making a suggestion here or am I missing something

I would be happy to help with such a forum as moderator or whatever. This is such an exciting website fo both residents and ex pats, love it.

Guest tsavo

I have lived in Australia for 45 years but still consider myself a Sheffielder. I would like to suggest a Form called Famous & Infamous Sheffielders

Is this how new forums are created, by making a suggestion here or am I missing something

I would be happy to help with such a forum as moderator or whatever. This is such an exciting website for both residents and ex pats, love it.

Thanks, John, and welcome to the site. Glad you're enjoying it. We do already have a section for Sheffield Celebrities, and you'll find the odd villain in there already, well Charlie Peace anyway!

Thanks for that, thought I examined all the forums before asking my question and I couldnt find it but this often happens to me each morning when looking for socks, my wife's response is Get out of the way and let me have a women's look :) I'll now go an prepare my topic, cheers