Cuthbert Bank Road

jimmydunneclone

I have a 1905 map with this road on but there aren't many houses on it.The aerial photo on Britain From Above 1938 shows a lot more dwellings and a slightly different shape to the road.Does anyone have any info on this? Sorry I don't know how to upload photos.

Cheers for that Steve.Do you know what year the houses were bulit? I thought that type of terrace was always pre WW 1.(Maybe these were).The photo I have seen-from 1938-has no side roads (High House Terrace/Cuthbert Bank Terrace etc) making it more confusing.

Cheers for that Steve.Do you know what year the houses were bulit? I thought that type of terrace was always pre WW 1.(Maybe these were).

Numbers 51 to 155 and 74 to 162 in the 1925 directory. ( with 136 near Bamforth Street).

Edit: Over 50 residents listed

Help. I'm looking for a car sales room in the early 1980s called Winsors , I believe it

was in the Cuthbert Bank Road area. Any ideas?

Help. I'm looking for a car sales room in the early 1980s called Winsors , I believe it

was in the Cuthbert Bank Road area. Any ideas?

I can't do links but there's a good photo on Places Now Gone under the banner 'Where is this ?'