Cannot Change My Forum Profile.

hilldweller

Ever since the "blueification" of the forum I have been unable to change any aspect of my personal profile.

When I attempt to edit it it tells me that I am not entering the correct specific format.

Anybody else having this problem and is anything happening to correct the problem ?

HD

Is it this part you are trying to change, which OS (operating system) & browser(s) are you using?

attachicon.gifUntitled - 1.jpg

I'm using Firefox 34.0.5 on both laptop and desktop, the laptop is running Windows 8.1 and the desktop runs W7.

I can't change the profile on either machine. I've also tried Google Chrome and that doesn't work either.

HD

Ever since the "blueification" of the forum I have been unable to change any aspect of my personal profile.

When I attempt to edit it it tells me that I am not entering the correct specific format.

Anybody else having this problem and is anything happening to correct the problem ?

HD

HD

Have you tried deleting and saving, rather than editing?

Also, are you copying & pasting the info in from another text editor?

HD

Have you tried deleting and saving, rather than editing?

Also, are you copying & pasting the info in from another text editor?

Unless I click on the "Edit my profile button" I cannot do anything with my profile.

When I use the edit facility I get this.

HD

Cleared all the cookies, still no joy.

HD

I have tried Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Firefox and IE11, and I can not replicate the problem you are having HD.

In other words, I'm stumped.