Anyone Else Stuck In The 80's?

Baldy67

Haha,

i bought some Adidas Samba last year cos i couldn't get any of the white and gold Adidas Forest Hills that i was after. I haven't worn them that much as i don't want to ruin the suede and have now managed to get a pair of white and gold Diadora Borg Elite. Also bought a Sergio Tacchini tracksuit top with zip off sleeves, exactly the same as i had in the eighties they've re-released and a pair of Farah trousers BUT (not the older men's ones even though i am old now) the ones with the jeans kind of pocket. All together with Ellesse, Lacoste and Lyle & Scott shirts. Just need to bleach me a pair 501's now. And all the while i'm typing this in the background, i have an 80's playlist playing on my pc of all the 80's albums and compilations.

Sad and stuck in the 80's or what?

I love the eighties, it is definately my era/

I love the music, the innocence and the time before mobile phones.

Music had lyrics and a tune, sang by individual bands that were doing it for the music, not just the fame

We talked face to face, ate together at the family table and made friends through talking and meeting, not Facebook.

Those were the days my friends!

On 11/09/2014 at 13:00, Baldy67 said:

Haha,

i bought some Adidas Samba last year cos i couldn't get any of the white and gold Adidas Forest Hills that i was after. I haven't worn them that much as i don't want to ruin the suede and have now managed to get a pair of white and gold Diadora Borg Elite. Also bought a Sergio Tacchini tracksuit top with zip off sleeves, exactly the same as i had in the eighties they've re-released and a pair of Farah trousers BUT (not the older men's ones even though i am old now) the ones with the jeans kind of pocket. All together with Ellesse, Lacoste and Lyle & Scott shirts. Just need to bleach me a pair 501's now. And all the while i'm typing this in the background, i have an 80's playlist playing on my pc of all the 80's albums and compilations.

Sad and stuck in the 80's or what?

I'm on my  second pair of Samba's. Quality trainers. 

On 28/06/2017 at 22:47, Thorntons girl said:

I love the eighties, it is definately my era/

I love the music, the innocence and the time before mobile phones.

Music had lyrics and a tune, sang by individual bands that were doing it for the music, not just the fame

We talked face to face, ate together at the family table and made friends through talking and meeting, not Facebook.

Those were the days my friends!

I couldn't agree more.

My wife thinks I'm still stuck in the 80s.