Cotterill, Barber, Lister, Chattaway, Tymm

Guest HRHartley

Guest HRHartley

Hi I am looking for any links to these names on my paternal side of the family.

Cotterill was Ladybower based originally. Names: Jonathan, WIllis, Jonathan, Annie, Myra to name a few.

Barber - same area/close to Ladybower area. Ellen Barber married WIllis Cotterill!

Lister - Aston area originally. Charlotte Irene Lister married Jonathan Cotterill.

Tymm - connected to the Barbers!

Trying to fill in gaps so to speak, def interested in the more indepth details of there lives too !!

Helen

Derbyshire Times & Chesterfield Herald

6 Nov 1886

Derbyshire Times & Chesterfield Herald

15 Dec 1886

Sheffield Daily Independent

5 Apr 1895

Guest HRHartley

Oh yes that was my great great granddad...good old man drank the pubs profits and loved a gamble!

Hello Helen,

When I was young I was friends with a lad called Graydon Tymm who lived at Woodbank Crescent. This was in the early sixties. Last time I heard (probably 10 years ago} he was living in South Wales on the Gower.

On 06/08/2014 at 11:02, HRHartley said:

Hi I am looking for any links to these names on my paternal side of the family.

Cotterill was Ladybower based originally. Names: Jonathan, WIllis, Jonathan, Annie, Myra to name a few.

Barber - same area/close to Ladybower area. Ellen Barber married WIllis Cotterill!

Lister - Aston area originally. Charlotte Irene Lister married Jonathan Cotterill.

Tymm - connected to the Barbers!

Trying to fill in gaps so to speak, def interested in the more indepth details of there lives too !!

Helen

Have you looked at findagrave.com

There are a few buried in the local Hope Valley Churches including a Ellen Cotterill nee Barber 1859-1939 and her child Annie 1890-1989 at Bamford

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/177987188/ellen-cotterill