Google "shopview"

Didn't work for me vox, clicking the left arrow, which clearly says look inside the shop, just took me to a map view od the whole of Meersbrook.

I wonder if it is another of those browser issues?

There's a new addition to street view exploring underwater locations. There are half a dozen or so including the Great Barrier Reef. You can walk along the resort/beach then go underwater and explore around. Impressive. Unfortunately having tried it I can't remember how to get to it again!

SteveHB

There's a new addition to street view exploring underwater locations. There are half a dozen or so including the Great Barrier Reef. You can walk along the resort/beach then go underwater and explore around. Impressive. Unfortunately having tried it I can't remember how to get to it again!

https://www.google.com/maps/views/view/streetview/oceans/lady-elliot-island-great-barrier-reef/

ukelele lady

Yes I have to put my hand up to this , love it, think I'll take another stroll down Diagon Alley. :)

Yes I have to put my hand up to this , love it, think I'll take another stroll down Diagon Alley. :)

It's an impressive set!, At least google used the "Real" Diagon Alley at Levesden, and not the mock up in America.

Thanks Steve. Just as a matter of interest, does anyone know how you can contact Google to suggest additions to Street View?

• 1 month later...
boginspro

Never realised it did this. I just found out by a couple of accidental clicks.

Click the left arrow a couple of times and look around the inside of the shop.

Thanks for that vox, I am using Opera browser on Debian Linux, I do not get a label/title on the arrow so did not know about it, but it works.