Reason for me going missing - a bit

RichardB

Step-daughter is doing A-Levels, or whatever they are called, trying to help with revision. when and where I can help; stressfull time - for her, not me, that was in 1980; but I'm trying to help will post more imcomprehensible gibberish when exams are done and Admin has upgraded my badge (only because I don't have a clue how to do it, and I don't care; I originally asked for a Castle Crisps Club Badge from the Sixties, and I'd still like one, if anyone remembers them).

Anyway, fingers crossed for the exams :rolleyes:

Exam number one, didn't go well, apparently, mind you, I was convinced I failed every exam I ever took at the time ... actually, I'm a 23 year old, bronzed Adonis with a six-pack, brain the size of Pluto, square-jaw, hung like a hoover (obviously an upright), with all the attachments etc etc.

Just an attempt at humour lol

Guest coffee cup

Best Of luck to your stepdaughter with rest of exams.. Know a bit how you feel as my son is in middle of O levels.

Liked the bit about the hoover, never heard that one before, only heard "hung like a petrol Pump"

lollol lol

Best Of luck to your stepdaughter with rest of exams.. Know a bit how you feel as my son is in middle of O levels.

Liked the bit about the hoover, never heard that one before, only heard "hung like a petrol Pump"

lollollol

There is one more line .... delivered from the female aspect ... ask and I will supply ....

Thanks for the Good Luck message, I recall it being a tough time when I did 'em in 1980

Guest coffee cup

There is one more line .... delivered from the female aspect ... ask and I will supply ....

Thanks for the Good Luck message, I recall it being a tough time when I did 'em in 1980

Yes Please, Like a Giggle !

lollol lol

Guest coffee cup

Yes Please, Like a Giggle !

lollol lol

... actually, I'm a 23 year old, bronzed Adonis with a six-pack, brain the size of Pluto, square-jaw, hung like a hoover (obviously an upright), with all the attachments etc etc.

Female voice :

"Trouble is your bag is empty !" lol

Guest coffee cup

... actually, I'm a 23 year old, bronzed Adonis with a six-pack, brain the size of Pluto, square-jaw, hung like a hoover (obviously an upright), with all the attachments etc etc.

Female voice :

"Trouble is your bag is empty !" lol

lollollollollol

Hope exams are still going well.

Guest coffee cup

Step-daughter is doing A-Levels, or whatever they are called, trying to help with revision. when and where I can help; stressfull time - for her, not me, that was in 1980; but I'm trying to help will post more imcomprehensible gibberish when exams are done and Admin has upgraded my badge (only because I don't have a clue how to do it, and I don't care; I originally asked for a Castle Crisps Club Badge from the Sixties, and I'd still like one, if anyone remembers them).

Anyway, fingers crossed for the exams :rolleyes:

Castle Crisps - Blast from the Past

I remember my sister & I having a packet of Castle Crisps with a bottle of ginger beer sat in the car whilst mum and dad were sat inside the Ladybower Pub on a rare saturday night out. Remember we had to be smuggled inside to use the loo. Back then kids were not welcome in pubs.

:( lol