Help With Census 1911.missing Child?

Guest jem2212

Guest jem2212
not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes....
any help i would be greatful.
i have the birth and death of a percy gregory.
i have been to his grave got the grave records etc... his birth record and waiting for his death cert.
so i am definately sure of who he is. just not sure why he doesn't exist anywhere on the census 1911.
born 1905 so would have been 6.
born and died in sheffield died 1923. i have his mum and dad living together with his siblings but not including him?(it says 5 children born 5 alive. but only 4 on census)
anyone have any ideas where i could possible go next?
thanks

I have had a quick look & like you can't find him. Who were his parents & grandparents, uncles & aunts? He could be with one of those with surname not correct (particularly an aunt) although the most likely reason is parents just accidentally missed him off.

There's a Percy Gregory b1905 living at Main Rd, Darnall in 1911. He's the son of Walter and Jane?

Guest jem2212

thank you for all your replies and time taken to look.

so far i have his mum and dad. martha and charles living in napier street with all the correct siblings. but no percy. now he did die in fir vale hospital at 23 i have their grave record with this information. i did have a suspicion he could be in a hospital in 1911 maybe with a childhood illness which could be why his life was cut so short at 23?. the lodge moor hospital could be a possibility so thank sheffield history pro. this could be him i just could not find hospital records in 1911 census.

thanks again

Guest jem2212

also which district and enumeration district etc is lodge moor hsspital record so i can search on census and add this to tree?

also which district and enumeration district etc is lodge moor hsspital record so i can search on census and add this to tree?

Registration District = Ecclesall Bierlow 509

Enumeration District = 40

Address =Lodge Moor Sheffield

RG 14 piece no 27760