Hello from Amanda

Guest chocolatetiger66

Guest chocolatetiger66

Hello everyone. I'm Amanda, born at the Northern general hospital 1966. Grew up on Keppel Rd Shiregreen and attended Beck primary school followed by Firth Park Comprehensive. I moved to Fircroft rd and then spent 13yrs on Nethershire lane Shiregreen. I have worked in retail for the past 22yrs in various shops at Meadowhall and now can be found in a city centre store.

Having spent all my life living at Shiregreen I fancied a change and bought a house at Foxhill last year.

I enjoy taking photos of Sheffield and find this site very interesting and informative.

Guest tsavo

Hello everyone. I'm Amanda, born at the Northern general hospital 1966. Grew up on Keppel Rd Shiregreen and attended Beck primary school followed by Firth Park Comprehensive. I moved to Fircroft rd and then spent 13yrs on Nethershire lane Shiregreen. I have worked in retail for the past 22yrs in various shops at Meadowhall and now can be found in a city centre store.

Having spent all my life living at Shiregreen I fancied a change and bought a house at Foxhill last year.

I enjoy taking photos of Sheffield and find this site very interesting and informative.

Hi Amanda, welcome to Sheffield History. Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Hi Amanda - great to have you onboard

Of course, now you've said that you like photography you'll be fully expected to share your art with us !!

Enjoy the site

Shout if you need anything..

Neil

Welcome to the site Amanda. My Grandmother lived at 32 Fircroft road from the time the house was built until shortly before she passed away in her mid nineties. Lived at Firth Park myself but was born on Mason Lathe road

Guest chocolatetiger66

Did you have a drink in all the pubs you pictured??? lol

:rolleyes: Sure did

The Shiregreen Hotel is now a pile or rubble

The White Bear Ecclesfield holds special place in my heart...I met my husband there in 1998 :)

Ecclesfield isn't the same now the Griffin as gone

:rolleyes: Sure did

The Shiregreen Hotel is now a pile or rubble

The White Bear Ecclesfield holds special place in my heart...I met my husband there in 1998 :)

Ecclesfield isn't the same now the Griffin as gone

I noticed that when I was back home the other week. Also the Sicey Hotel suffered the same fate, sad as that is where we had our wedding reception.