The Owls "Shop" 1970s

dunsbyowl1867

Shop? Anybody remember - it was at the side of the Kop on the way to the South stand.

Here's a price list from a programme that season

I thought I spent hours in there but probably that wasn't possible as they didn't stock that much stuff. I remember buying some of the photos for 21/2p! and a dreadful silk scarf (the lettering disintegrated leaving a yellow rag tied round my wrist).

Notice the biggest t-shirt is Large - no XXL in those days!

My most expensive buy a couple of season's later was a blue jumper with an embroidered owl - I still have it!

wasn't that during the bay city rollers era you know scarves round the wrist, tartan three quarter trousers, jumpers trimmed in tartan with a star on the front he hehe hehe he he he

Shop? Anybody remember - it was at the side of the Kop on the way to the South stand.

Here's a price list from a programme that season

I thought I spent hours in there but probably that wasn't possible as they didn't stock that much stuff. I remember buying some of the photos for 21/2p! and a dreadful silk scarf (the lettering disintegrated leaving a yellow rag tied round my wrist).

Notice the biggest t-shirt is Large - no XXL in those days!

My most expensive buy a couple of season's later was a blue jumper with an embroidered owl - I still have it!

I got one of those for my 21st birthday lambswool it was. was looking at it in my wardrobe yesterday extremely moth eaten but still a keeper.

Sorry about the quality but here is a pictutre of the old shop. It was as mentioned under the Ozzie Owl Club. Thi picture was taken in 1978.