Storey Family

Guest busy lizzy

Guest busy lizzy

Can anyone please help me to find information on Minnie Cosgrove Storey?

I am also looking for where she is buried.

She was born in 1898 and died in 1972, she might be buried with her husband Tom.

Thanks

Hi

Minne Pilling married Tom Storey in 1917

Jun qtr 1917 Sheffield 9c 1073

Minnie Cosgrove Pilling born

Jun qtr 1898 Aston under Lyne, Lancs 8d 492

In 1901 Minnie is living with her parents Ezra and Kate at the Model Lodging House, 31 Baker St, Barnsley.

In 1911 She is living with her widowed mother Kate at 16 Elm Row Hoyle Mill nr Barnsley

Guest busy lizzy

Thanks for the information Suesi,it is really appreciated

Can you also find the information on where Minnie was buried.

There was an Elizabeth Wingfield nee Sharples in the 1851 census for Sheffield saying she was born 1828,Bury,Lancashire.Then in the 1861 Census for Sheffield

she is living with her husband and son and it states she was born in 1836 in Ireland.Could this be a mistake on the Census?

hi

Sorry I've not been able to find where Minnie is buried.

Regarding Elizabeth Wingfield- I can see why you are confused -not sure about the correct birthplace yet-maybe somebody else will find it. To help I 've found the marriage certificate of Elizabeth Sharples and William Wingfield in 1846- her father was James Sharples.

Hi

This just an idea......

In 1871 William Wingfield is living with second wife Mary b. 1833 Dublin, Ireland

I could not find a suitable death for Elizabeth Wingfield between 1861 and 1871.

Looking through the General Cemetery burials, I found this death

Elizabeth Wingfield, wife of William Wingfield, Sheaf Island age 29 buried 30 Sep 1854 grave no MM126

I think the Elizabeth Wingfield b. Ireland 1836 maybe actually Mary Wingfield and there has been a mix up in names. This would explain the birth year and place name change.

I could be wrong but something to think about.

Sue

Guest busy lizzy

Thank you Sue for the information regarding Elizabeth and for your other ideas,they are certainly food for thought