New Server - we have moved..

Sheffield History

We've just moved to our shiny new home in Florida !

You'll notice the site should be faster now and this will allow the site to grow

Please let me know if there's anything that you notice other than that and I'll take a look at it.

I've had to turn off new registrations until the domain name transfers over and then I'll turn it back on (should be a couple of days tops)

Enjoy !

Only thing I have found should I accept the cookies notice that my Mcaffee prompts me to?

Also Ive just gone onto the Transport section and the photos were not there is this because they are large files?

Edit:just found out 2 messages Ive posted have dissapeared Edit make that 3 and one had three photos uploaded. Oops

Keep pointing em out and I'll fix em !

The image links are broken as I worked on the SQL after I'd downloaded and uploaded the images.

I'll sort this tomorrow for you

Guest mega_monty

We've just moved to our shiny new home in Florida !

You'll notice the site should be faster now and this will allow the site to grow

Please let me know if there's anything that you notice other than that and I'll take a look at it.

I've had to turn off new registrations until the domain name transfers over and then I'll turn it back on (should be a couple of days tops)

Enjoy !

So thats the reason for the http://66.7.198.144

If you click on a photo to see the image then shut the picture down it closes the whole page down and you have to log in again. Is it just me.

Now im getting mardy. My postings have not appeared again so I will post them again.

There are issues currently with thumbnails and pictures

I'm working on it as we speak

;-)

Ok let you off this time. I did post my messages just as you were changing over. I noticed the http://66.7.198.144 straight away. I always suspect everything unusual, thought you had been taken over by aliens.(of the hacking type that is)

Sue

I was taken over by aliens years ago

lol

Try posting/checking things now - should be a bit better..

I am finding it an pain having to log on every time I visit the site. I keep popping in whenever I get chance during the day and was always kept logged in with each visit. Now I have to enter name and password each time. Is there any way this can be fixed???

the aliens have landed... or is it just the floridians that are more interested in the sun (which we don't have) than sorting our site out!!!!! he hehe he he he

Guest coffee cup

I am having problems sending pm's, they are showing as been sent in my inbox, but at the side of the name of the person I have sent it it says (block), as I have not put anyone on my block list and there are no names in the blocklist folder listed I am not sure what is going on. I have tried to send a pm to admin, but on checking my sent list the message I sent is not there.

I have sent them before without any problems.

Could it be due to changing server , or am I just thick ?

:blink: :(

Logging In/Out - this will be sorted shortly once the domain name moves across properly. Should be a couple of days away so apologies in the meantime..

PM's - I'm looking into this one as it seems we have problems with PM's at the moment. Bear with me whilst I investigate this